Permendag No.27/M-DAG/PER/5/2012 about API
In connection with Permendag No.27/M-DAG/5/2012 on Import Identification Number (API) that shook the business world so that there is no intervention of the Supreme Court in February 2012 that repeal of article 2, paragraph 1 Candy, the following information regarding the implementation Permendag the following;
In short, some of the items that differentiate the Permendag this No.27/2012 which entered into force 2 May 2012 are:
- Rearrangements importers provisions clearly distinguished between general importer identification number (API-U) and the manufacturer importer identification number (API-P).
- For domestic and foreign companies whose business license issued by BKPM, minister delegate authority to issue API-U and API-P to the head of BKPM.
- Any importer can only have one type of API.
- API is subject to owner Permendag which prohibits imports of goods, on imported goods must be in new condition, import regulation and verification provisions.
- Allowed importer producer (IP) importing goods for two purposes. First to test the market, and secondly for the benefit of complementary or supplementary amount and time is limited.
- While for the technical implementation, set by the builder at the central agencies.
- The transition deadline until December 31, 2012.
- If done before Permendag import is valid, as long as can be proved, it will be given dispensation.